Manifesto Dewan Adat Papua
- The Land, the Sea, the Sky and all abundances of natural resources belong to Papua indigenous peoples
- The Land, the Sea and the Sky are not sold and purchased to anybody else
- The Indonesia government, the investment and the NGOs have to recognize, respect and guarantee the rights of Papua indigenous peoples, especially the rights of life, the rights of ownership and the rights of welfare
- All physical development in West Papua have to get approval from Dewan Adat Papua and the Papuan indigenous peoples .
- All West Papuans tribes have to recognize, respect and appreciate the land rights of the other indigenous as collectives or individuals.
- Papuan indigenous peoples have to use the abundances of natural resources to sell them and earn the cash for funding and or supporting political aspiration of West Papua.
- Papua indigenous peoples appreciate and cooperate with investors who want to invest in West Papua for economic and social development of Papua indigenous peoples
- West Papua indigenous peoples appreciate and cooperate with investors to create West Papua free from torture, terror, intimidation and greediness,
- West Papua indigenous people appreciate and respect all non Papua indigenous peoples who live in West Papua without creating any difference of race and religions.
Jayapura July 6, 2007